DATES: July 18 – July 24. Arrival Friday PM, the 17th as we push early Saturday morning the 18th. We will have a fantastic group dinner to start on Friday evening in Portland. You arrive in SF/Bay area Friday midday, July 24
ROUTE: 750 miles in 7 days. Daily anywhere from 125 to 95 miles. Approx 40,000 ft. of climbing, whereby most of the climbing is day 4-6.
- Day 1 – 93 miles into Newport OR
- Day 2 – 125 miles into Bandon, OR
- Day 3 – 111 miles into Crescent City, CA
- Day 4 – 106 miles into Fortuna, CA
- Day 5 – 125 miles to Fort Bragg, CA – HARDEST DAY – 10k ft. of climbing
- Day 6 – 110 miles into Bodega Bay/Occidental, CA
- Day 7 – 75 miles over the GGB into SF!
PLANS: We will only be taking 25 riders on this first tour. We will be taking deposits in March to get riders confirmed. Email me now to be on the early list. It will fill!
PRICING: This will be similar to the California Coast Ride, but with the mobile kitchen/dinner as well as extra SAG staff for this challenging route, approx. $40 more per day.
If seriously considering, please email Chris now to reserve a spot until deposits are needed.